Retro Skin (interface)
Get The Skills,
Learn The Moves,
Welcome to LearnToFreeride.com! LTF is a new Colorado-based company
to help you learn freestyle snowboarding tricks and moves. Simply pop
the CD into your home or laptop computer and get ready to explore
through hundreds of video clips all within 15 different trick
catagories. Use play, pause, rewind, and slow-motion to get in-depth
looks at the freeriding fundamentals. Listen to cool tunes while
you navigate through the Classic, Retro, and Punk Skins. Enjoy using
today's latest technology to help you learn how to ollie, bonk,
boardslide, grind, and much more!
You can get a small taste of some of the cool things Volume 1 -
Flatland, Rails, and Jibbing has to offer right now! Just click on
Preview the CD's on the menu at the top
of this page.
What the CD has to offer:
- Over 270 video clips, 15 trick categories, and thousands of combinations at your disposal
- Use controls like play, pause, frame by frame, and slow-motion to get in-depth looks
- Web style navigation at your own speed and in your own style
- Search for mountain lingo, trick definitions, and tons of extra features
- Check out the Classic, Retro, and Punk Skins (different visual interfaces - Retro Skin is shown at left)
- Easily customize the music playlist by adding your own tunes
- Explore for small sessions or for hours at home, school, work, or on the way to the mountains
Volume 2 - Jumps, Grabs, & Spins is currently on hold due to funding.
Volume 2 will cover tricks and moves like mute grabs, indy grabs, methods,
nose/tail grabs, 180's, 360's, and switch spin tricks. Volume 2 has a number
of planned changes that will make the product a must have. We will be
adding technical instruction using the
Freestyle Max figurine. If
you have any suggestions for us, please visit our
contact page and send us an email. Thanks!
Are you looking for
fundraising events and opportunities? Check
out our fundraising page for more info.
If you are a Mac user, we have posted an update for the standalone
Mac player at
Keep checking back as new features are constantly added. Thank you for
your interest! To get back to our homepage at any time, click on the
LTF logo or snowboarder.